BBQ breast of chicken, Balinese Spice
For 2 portion
- 2 pcs breast of chicken, skin on
- 1/2 cup of spice based ” BASE GEDE”
- 2 stalk lemon grass white part only
- 2 salam leave / bay leaf
- Kafir lime leave
- 500ml coconut milk
- salt and pepper for tasting
- 1 tsp coconut oil
1. Heat the oil in heavy pan and add spice paste and sauteed for 5 minutes until the spices aromatic add lemon grass, bay leaf and kaffir lime leave. To avoiding, burning the paste adding chicken or vegetable stock bit bay bit bring to boil and simmer another 5 minutes then add chicken breast and keep starring until the chicken is coated by spice. then add coconut milk simmer 5 minutes and then bring out the chicken and put them all on tray and ready to grill.
2. BBQ on char coal and make sure both side of breast chicken well cooked.
3. Finally put back all the chicken breast in coconut turmeric sauce then serve with rice and vegetable.