Minced chicken, grated coconut, kaffir lime
for 2 portion
- 100grm chicken leg
- 150grm chicken breast
- 2 cups freshly grated coconut
- 1/2 cup basic spice “BASE GEDE”
- 5 fragrant lime leave shredded
- 2 tsp palm sugar syrup
- 1 tsp tamarind juice
- salt to taste
1. Combine minced chicken in a bowl and add another ingredients and mixed well.
2. Mound a heaped tablespoon of this mixture around over trimmed stalk of lemon grass or around a wooden skewered and grill over charcoal until golden brown.
3. serve with peanut sauce
Lobong Bali Cooking – Balinese Culinary Experience